Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Week #7

Less than 2 weeks!!!

I get my travel plans by Thursday! AHH!!! It's so hard to explain my feelings right now. I've been here forever yet it doesn't seem real to leave so soon. I can only imagine what it will be like at the end of my mission. Thank goodness I still have 16 months until I write that letter.

The lessons are becoming better but harder at the same time. We're understanding more and preparing better lessons, but it's disheartening when the lesson or even before the lesson starts things don't go well. I guess it will just take time, and I have to learn how to do my part.

Funny: I can't think of anything super funny this week. It seems like the funny moments were super small so if you weren't here it wasn't funny to you. Like we got a humidifier for one of our elders because he has bloody noses a lot recently and we were acting like dementors. Also we had many moments taking each others cameras and making funny faces with them. See? It's not funny to you but HILARIOUS to me. So this week for the funny story, just think of a small instance that made you laugh and giggle or laugh right now. Or just look at the computer screen awkwardly and think, "Kristine's silly. She really should leave the MTC soon. I'll pray harder to make sure nothing happens to detain her." Thanks :)

Alma 7:20 is my scripture of the week. I just love how it describes how Christ doesn't walk in crooked paths. Sometimes it may seem he's leading us down a path and then he turns us 180 so we're heading down a different path. But it's not that way. He's just showing the different things we need to notice along the path (like trees or flowers or even people walking the wrong way) and we don't even realize we're on the same path before the tree or flower. Yes, sometimes we choose our own path and don't walk the right way. But that's why we need to stay close to God and Christ to make sure we're walking the same path their leading us, because they know the way and want us to be at the same destination as them. I love you all so much!!! Volim vas puno puno puno!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment