Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week #5

Name Change!!!

My mission name when I received my call was "Slovenia/Croatia" mission, then it was changed to "Adriatic", but as of February 15 it will be the "Adriatic North" Mission!!! They are opening Bosnia and Montenegro! Bosnia will be with Slovenia, Croatia, and Serbia and the Adriatic South mission will be Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo and another country I can't remember right now :/ But yeah! They're sending missionaries there soon! Also more exciting news it that missionaries from Bulgaria are going to Turkey! Therefore, every single country in Europe is now opened!!! The gospel is spreading everywhere and I'm blessed enough to be here during the pioneer experience! I can't believe how blessed I am!

Funny story: If you don't have a Bible nearby, get it because this will only be funny if you read this verse. We were teaching an investigator about prophets and my companion meant Amos 3:7, and Sestra Moody said to the investigator to read verse 7. Well in the Bible we had at the top of the page was Amos 2:7. Read this verse now. Yeah, can you imagine our investigators face?? We had a good laughing fit and got back on track! Oh my how the language and understanding how to be clear is a great experience :)

My scripture this week is Alma 32:13-14 because I've had many humbling experiences this week and this week I had a big blow to my pride. I don't have any more time so I can't explain, but I know this mission is really hitting my weaknesses and I'm amazed how much stronger I'm becoming through the Lord. I love you all! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers and thoughts! It's truly helping me :) This is the best gospel and changes lives! Even if it's only my life that will be changed on my mission, that will be enough because EVERY soul is great in the sight of God (D&C 18:10). Thank you again! Volim ve! (I love y'all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment