Monday, June 17, 2013

Week #74

Okrijepi-To comfort

This week wasn't as successful as I hoped it would be...but you know what that means? We just have to wait a little bit longer :) For the miracles will come. We were able to contact a less-active member who was baptized right before I got to Rijeka last year, so I knew him and it was good to see him again! But the result of the visit was pretty much he didn't want to talk to missionaries anymore and that he will let us know if he wants contact again. It was really rough and we gave him some options of any sort of contact, but it all comes down to what he chooses. Life is all about free agency which is ALWAYS a blessing. Sometimes it may seem like a curse, but in the long run it's a blessing. I felt like Alma this week in Alma 31:31-35. I'm praying for the Lord to comfort my soul because of the choices of others. I'm praying for the Lord to comfort those who I work with that they may feel strength. For I am weak. I can't without him. Please comfort us in Christ. Help us to help them how to find comfort. Comfort us with enough peace and hope to help others. Okrijepi nas. Comfort us. Sometimes it's scary to start a new day or a new week, but with Christ we can do all things. We just need to do a few things. Pray, read scriptures, rely on the Lord. Easier said than done, but it's not impossible. Have a faith filled week this week and see the hope of tomorrow so you can show your faith and fulfill what you need to do. Volim vas!
 

 
S vjećnom ljubavlju,
Vaša kćer, 

Sestra Kristine Jolley
Uvijek Sljedići Braće

No comments:

Post a Comment