Monday, August 27, 2012

Week #33

Vrijedi Duše-Worth of a soul

The baptism this week was wonderful. She needed to be baptized on Saturday and she was so excited the whole week. It was so cute on Thursday before and after the interview. She was just so jiggly with excitement and I loved seeing that happiness. Then when she was baptized by the branch president, her son, it was so great to see the ordinance done in the family. We talked to her yesterday, and she still had chills from the whole weekend. She knows what she did was right. It was such a blessing.


This week's scripture is D&C 18:10. "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God." Seeing the first woman become baptized and seeing that joy was just a relief from all the frustration and hard things I've gone through thus far on my mission. But everyone I come in contact with (even those who slam the doors in our faces) I feel a love for them. Seeing these glimpses of what God sees is an amazing feeling. I'm so happy that God has blessed me with the ability to see these moments. Look for the worth in every soul, because every soul is precious to God. He needs us to be physical tools to show that love. Thank you all for showing your love to me and influencing me my entire life! Volim vas!!!


Sa vjećnom ljubavlju,
Vaša kćer,

Sestra Kristine Jolley
Uvijek Sljedići Braće

No comments:

Post a Comment