Monday, May 7, 2012

Week #17

Pula!
I don't have a lot of time today because we went to Pula for Sestra L's year mark entrance into the MTC and her birthday! (Not all on the same day or today but this P-day works). Pula was awesome and a lot of fun and rain! But we were able to see everything without getting too wet. We were at a Roman Theater and these two people were just playing with their dogs right there at the theater! I realized that these people have been living with these hundreds of years of history and it's a part of their lives. I came to tour this theater and love the history in it, and it's their backyard. America is just a little baby compared to the rest of the world. But we are the pioneers for this history. Just like how the members in Croatia are the pioneers for their future. It's crazy to me not to meet another Mormon down the street or in an apartment building. It gets me all the time. I've always lived with many members surrounding me. But the church needs to start somewhere and needs to stay strong somewhere. Everywhere! Whoever is reading this, someone needs you! Whether it's someone who knows the gospel, forgotten it, or doesn't even know what the word gospel means. "If ye love me, keep my commandments." God wants us to help everyone. He wants us to stay strong ourselves so we can reach out and pull others to the iron rod. We need each other! Find someone to love today! I know this is short and probably doesn't make sense all the time, but I do know that we need to keep doing the simple things to build our foundation, so when the winds and trials come, we won't break down. Stay strong! Volim vas!

Mama i Tata,
I'm so happy everything's going so great! Again, I don't have a lot of time, so I'll save my thoughts for Sunday! And pictures for Monday. Sorry for this being so short, but I'll talk to you very soon!
S vjećnom ljubavi,
Vaš kćer,
Sestra Kristine Jolley
Uvijek Sljedići Braće

Back to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment