Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Almost Killed My Teacher!

In my physical science class, we had an experiment to show that force moves equally throughout an object or something like that. So my professor asked for a volunteer and of course I volunteered. I learn best with my hands or visually, so I volunteer for everything. Well, he laid down on a board of nails (underneath the table you can see them) and told me to give him a big iron board. I gently gave it to him and then he told me to grab the hammer and hit him on the board. I was scared out of my pants!!!! When I grabbed the hammer, he said that he never tried this before and hoped that it worked. If he was trying to give me words of comfort, those weren't the right words. I was so afraid that my first real semester at BYU was going to be memorable by me going to jail for murdering my professor. I wasn't too excited. So when he was ready, I barely tapped him and ran away! It worked to the extent that he didn't get crushed, but I will never volunteer for anything until I know fully what I'm doing beforehand!!!!


1 comment: