Sunday, October 11, 2009

BURN!!!

On Labor Day, these guys offered to make us breakfast, and they provided the food. So of course, Kaitlyn and I went over! Well, afterwards we helped clean up because we felt like we should do something. I was playing with a spatula because it had a weird material for a spatula. The guy who owned it said that this spatula can withstand up to 4000 degrees or in other words just a very large temperature. So of course I had to test it out.


At first, I just put it on top of the gas stove. Nothing happened! It didn't even feel hot.

So I ventured out a little more by sticking it in the flame.

It then caught on fire! I tried to blow it out, but it wouldn't go out! So I put it in water and it went out, thank goodness! I cleaned it up because I felt so bad that it actually caught on fire! But no worries! It looked as good as new after I was done with it. :D Yet, I don't think I'll ever try that again with anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment